Subject: Crescendo Noms on NWPL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 01:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

We will see what we can flow interruptibly into NWPL in order to reduce the 
Questar transport charges and increase the netback.
----- Forwarded by Mark Whitt/NA/Enron on 10/03/2000 08:33 AM -----

	Theresa Staab
	10/03/2000 08:09 AM
		 
		 To: Mark Whitt/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Paul T Lucci/NA/Enron@Enron, Nicole Cortez/NA/Enron@Enron, Steven P 
South/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jacqueline P Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey J 
Brewer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joan Quick/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Crescendo Noms on NWPL

Mark,

I spoke to Liz Orr this morning regarding the status of nominating the 
Crescendo gas on NWPL.  Due to a couple of the interconnects constrained into 
NWPL due to high hydrocarbons there is only one delivery point available to 
flow into NWPL (Foundation Creek).  They are holding space for actual 
producers behind Foundation Creek to flow into NWPL and the remaining 40% of 
capacity for the other producers.  Cresendo's pro-rata share into NWPL would 
be 1,000 MMbtu/day.  Interruptible transport is flowing into NWPL. 

Liz also said they are very close to having the Grand Valley point back in 
spec for quality which will increase our flow into NWPL up to 2,000 
MMBtu/day.  She's hopeful for the end of the week for this increase.

The meter number on NWPL for Foundation Creek is Map Pt. 56 (meter 48010 on 
Wildhorse).

We will be trying 1,000 for tomorrow's gas day into NWPL and will keep 
everyone informed when we can increase to 2,000.

Please call me with any questions at (303) 575-6485.

Thanks,
Theresa