Subject: Crescendo Noms into NWPL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 03:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

I will follow up with Kent Harris regarding this info.  The letter they sent 
last week said we could use NWPL on an interruptible basis.
----- Forwarded by Mark Whitt/NA/Enron on 10/03/2000 10:34 AM -----

	Theresa Staab
	10/03/2000 09:21 AM
		 
		 To: Mark Whitt/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Paul T Lucci/NA/Enron@Enron, Nicole Cortez/NA/Enron@Enron, Steven P 
South/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jacqueline P Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey J 
Brewer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joan Quick/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Crescendo Noms into NWPL

Liz Orr with Wildhorse just called to inform me we cannot nominate into 
NWPL.   Her legal department has informed her there are issues with the 
contract and until they inform her otherwise, our gas can only flow into 
Questar.   Physically, we can flow into NWPL but contractully we cannot.

We have changed the nominations back to Questar for tomorrow's gas day.

Sorry about that, (we tried)

Theresa