Subject: Updated Regulatory Filing List
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

I told you we would be updating the list.  Actually, my able associate Emma 
Kam Welsch told me that I had attached an old version to my previous memo, so 
attached here

is the latest and greatest version. Sorry for the mix-up.
---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Shelton/HOU/ECT on 10/03/2000 06:00 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Tom Shelton                           10/03/2000 02:21 PM

To: Steve Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Van 
Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Irene Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
David L Johnson/OTS/Enron@ENRON, David Tonsall/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Charlie 
Thompson/GCO/Enron@ENRON, James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan 
Pribble/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Robert Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Nick Cocavessis/Corp/Enron@Enron, David Ayers/GCO/Enron@ENRON, Mary 
Ogden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward Fundora/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Warren 
Schick/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cheryl Dudley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim Coffey/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Kantenberger/GCO/Enron@ENRON, Karry 
Kendall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ron Green/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Emma Kam Welsch/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Regulatory Filing List

Attached is the current version of the much-ballyhoo'ed (at least by me) 
list.  Thanks to all of you for your help.  There are still a couple of 
precincts yet to be heard from, and there undoubtedly will be additional and 
changed items as we go forward.   Please continue to periodically review the 
list and add or change the entries at any time.  For now, please contact me 
and I will have the adds/changes made on the master (I am also attaching the 
blank form so that you can send me any information by e-mail).

 Oct. 3, 2000 version    Form