Subject: Tom Brown Discussions regarding Wildhorse
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Bob Mustard from Tom Brown called me at 5:00 today to inquire as to my 
understanding of the Wildhorse/Crescendo issues.  I explained to him the 
situation in a nutshell and he told me that they thought they would have 
completed the acquisition this week but should be finished next week.  He 
asked if we were still interested in acquiring the Mesa system and I told him 
that I thought we were interested in the gathering system and potentially 
theTom Brown  reserves.  He said they are very interested in talking to us 
about a deal on these properties and will forward a Confidentiality Agreement 
to me tomorrow.  

He also mentioned that there is a conference call tommorow at 11:00 A.M. 
central time between Crescendo and Wildhorse.  Wildhorse has asked that Tom 
Dyk and Pete Schere (Tom Brown execs) participate in that conference call.  
Tom and Pete are not comfortable participating in that call given the 
situation at hand.  Therefore, he asked if we could have Ken Krisa or someone 
else postpone the meeting.

Let's Discuss at your earliest possible convenience.

Mark