Subject: Re: New Address
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 03:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

I've always thought of you more as a turkey - never an eagle.  Whatever 
floats your boat though.  Just remember you're anything and everything in the 
confines of your own mind  : )

Thanks for the address - I bought your wine table from Gerald (who had 
squatters right on it and could legally sell it to me - he's an attorney, 
remember) .  The rest of your furniture belongs to Gerald - Texas Statue 013 
from the year 1883 - "he that goes to the land of them Yankees forsakes all 
possessions, belongings and all things Texan.  Carpetbaggers and Yankees have 
no claim on any property in the Republic of Texas."  

Sorry - wish I could help you out - but the law is the law.  Have fun at the 
game.

Brian

	Bruce Rudy@ENRON
	Sent by: Bruce Rudy@ENRON
	10/12/00 05:35 PM
		 
		 To: Brian Hendon/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Gerald 
Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janel Guerrero/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kristy Carnes/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications
		 cc: 
		 Subject: New Address

Well, the eagle has landed.  I am now in Denver and getting my affairs 
squared away.  It didn't really take that long.  Anyway, I thought I would 
give ya'll my new coordinates, just in case you want to get in touch.

New Address (active 11/1):

828 17th Street #717
Denver, CO  80202

***This is the address where my furniture will reside***

Phone Numbers:

(H)  720-932-6579 (active 11/1)
(W)  303-575-6463
(M)  303-881-4294

Hope ya'll are doing well.

Bruce