Subject: Re: New Address
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 02:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hendon,

I don't know what to say.  You sounded so official with that email.  How long 
did it take you to write it?

I'd like to make an announcement.  Hendon has become funny in my absence.  
Funny ha-ha.

I hope you got a good deal on my wine table.

Rudedog

	[email-masked]
	10/13/2000 09:00 AM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
		 Subject: Re: New Address

I've always thought of you more as a turkey - never an eagle.  Whatever
floats your boat though.  Just remember you're anything and everything in
the confines of your own mind  : )

Thanks for the address - I bought your wine table from Gerald (who had
squatters right on it and could legally sell it to me - he's an attorney,
remember) .  The rest of your furniture belongs to Gerald - Texas Statue
013 from the year 1883 - "he that goes to the land of them Yankees forsakes
all possessions, belongings and all things Texan.  Carpetbaggers and
Yankees have no claim on any property in the Republic of Texas."

Sorry - wish I could help you out - but the law is the law.  Have fun at
the game.

Brian

                                                                              

Bruce                                                                         
                 
                    Rudy@ENRON           To:     Brian Hendon/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Gerald    
                    Sent by:             Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janel 
Guerrero/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kristy Carnes/Enron   
                    Bruce                Communications@Enron 
Communications                                       
                    Rudy@ENRON           
cc:                                                                       
                                         Subject:     New 
Address                                                  

                    
10/12/00                                                                      
                 
                    05:35 
PM                                                                            

                                     

Well, the eagle has landed.  I am now in Denver and getting my affairs
squared away.  It didn't really take that long.  Anyway, I thought I would
give ya'll my new coordinates, just in case you want to get in touch.

New Address (active 11/1):

828 17th Street #717
Denver, CO  80202

***This is the address where my furniture will reside***

Phone Numbers:

(H)  720-932-6579 (active 11/1)
(W)  303-575-6463
(M)  303-881-4294

Hope ya'll are doing well.

Bruce