Subject: Re: November Nominations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 06:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

The noms can only be done via the internet if we have a Wildhorse/NWPL 
transport contract number.  And as far as I know, they still will not give us 
one.  So, we can either : 1) obtain the Wildhorse/NWPL transport contract 
number from Tom Brown and nom via the internet to NWPL; 2) if not, nom via 
internet into Questar and fax letter; or 3) fax nom to Questar, along with 
letter.

Mark - what do you think our chances of getting a Wildhorse/NWPL transport 
contract number are?

joan

To: <[email-masked]>
cc: Joan Quick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Whitt/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: November Nominations  

We should again nominate to NWPL .  In our nomination we can state that if 
Wildhorse again wrongfully rejects our nom to NWPL, we then nominate to 
Questar solely to mitigate damages.  I can draft the appropriate letter.

Joan or Ken,

Will the nominations be done via the web site?  Do we have the information to 
nominate to NWPL via the website?

	"Ken" <[email-masked]>
	10/23/2000 08:57 AM
	Please respond to kckrisa
		 
		 To: "Joan Quick \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "Gerald R. Nemec 
\(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: November Nominations

Joan, Gerald;

What is the game plan for November nominations?  Do we want to go through
the same deal as before and nominate on NWPL, get rejected, and renominate
on Questar?  Or, do we want to nominate on Questar and include a statement
that we are nominating on Questar only because of last month's ordeal?

Tom Brown and Wildhorse are supposed to close today - if they didn't get
their late last Friday.

Ken Krisa