Subject: RE: November Nominations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Joan, Gerald:
I am wondering whether we need to send another letter as we did for the
October Nominations - to continue to show our intent to nominate 100% of gas
to NWPL.  I think this may take some more thought - as I don't want to be
given the nomination and then curtailed 50% as other producers are.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 1:21 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: November Nominations

The noms can only be done via the internet if we have a Wildhorse/NWPL
transport contract number.  And as far as I know, they still will not give
us one.  So, we can either : 1) obtain the Wildhorse/NWPL transport
contract number from Tom Brown and nom via the internet to NWPL; 2) if not,
nom via internet into Questar and fax letter; or 3) fax nom to Questar,
along with letter.

Mark - what do you think our chances of getting a Wildhorse/NWPL transport
contract number are?

joan

To:   <[email-masked]>
cc:   Joan Quick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Whitt/NA/Enron@Enron
Subject:  Re: November Nominations  (Document link: Joan Quick)

We should again nominate to NWPL .  In our nomination we can state that if
Wildhorse again wrongfully rejects our nom to NWPL, we then nominate to
Questar solely to mitigate damages.  I can draft the appropriate letter.

Joan or Ken,

Will the nominations be done via the web site?  Do we have the information
to nominate to NWPL via the website?

                    "Ken"
                    <kckrisa@apex       To:
                    2000.net>           cc:
                                        Subject:
                    10/23/2000
                    08:57 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    kckrisa

Joan, Gerald;

What is the game plan for November nominations?  Do we want to go through
the same deal as before and nominate on NWPL, get rejected, and renominate
on Questar?  Or, do we want to nominate on Questar and include a statement
that we are nominating on Questar only because of last month's ordeal?

Tom Brown and Wildhorse are supposed to close today - if they didn't get
their late last Friday.

Ken Krisa