Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 06:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

No acid rock, just good easy listening tunes.  Fastball had the hit about 2 
years ago called The Way.  Toadies; they just rock.  We will probably dress 
as under-appreciated, under-paid and fairly disinterested attorneys.

	Janel Guerrero@ENRON
	10/24/2000 10:58 AM
		
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re:

Sounds fun and musically fulfilling.  What sort of music do these bands 
play?  Is it all acid rock?  Are you and Eric dressing up as members of 
KISS?  

Gerald Nemec@ECT
10/24/2000 10:38 AM
To: Janel Guerrero/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re:   

Hi Janel,  We have a couple of things on the agenda.  Friday night is 
Fastball at the Engine Room.  We plan on meeting on W. Alabama Ice House 
prior to the show.  Doors open at 9 pm so we will probably be at the Ice 
House around 7 ish for free dogs and cold beer.

Saturday is The Buzz Monster Mash with the Toadies.  Some placed called 
Americas near Enron Field.  Never heard of it.  There are about 3 other 
bands. Vallejo, and two others I can't remember.  Show starts at 7 pm.

Tickets are still available for both shows through ticketmaster.  There are 
about 4 to 5 people going, including myself and Eric as the foundation.  If 
you guys are interested in either or both, more people would be kickin.  Let 
me know.  

	Janel Guerrero@ENRON
	10/24/2000 08:31 AM
		 
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: 

Hi.  I'm trying to be organized and thought I'd check in to see if you guys 
are around this weekend.  If you want to try and meet out, Anne and I are 
"lookin' for a good time".