Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 04:52:00 -0800 (PST)

I am currently working on the draft GTC and revised product descriptions.  
Should have draft by tommorrow.  

	Carlos Alatorre@ENRON
	10/30/2000 09:51 AM
		 
		 To: Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Carl Carter/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: 

Carl Carter and myself are working with Colleen Sullivan to get Pipeline 
Secondary Capacity launched on EnronOnline.  I just want to touch base with 
you regarding the GTC and Product Descriptions.
Gerald, according to our conversation you should have a draft early this 
week, please let me know where we stand so we are sure that it fits into 
EnronOnline structure so we can input some draft wording/structure into Test 
and start creating Products
Please let me know if you have any questions/comments
Thanks

Carlos
x5-8705