Subject: Re: New Product--Suggested Language Changes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 06:44:00 -0800 (PST)

I will remove the open season reference.  Some pipeline tariffs do refer to 
open season for capacity release, but it may cause confusion so probably to 
remove it.

The terms you referenced are defined in the product description.  The EOL 
access agreement makes it clear that the product description is binding on 
the counterparty.

	Colleen Sullivan
	11/06/2000 12:42 PM
		 
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carlos Alatorre/NA/Enron@Enron, Carl 
Carter/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Rebecca W Cantrell/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: New Product--Suggested Language Changes

Last week I sent copies of the product description and GTC to Becky Cantrell 
(regulatory) for comments and she did make a couple of suggestions which I 
agree with.  First, in both the description and the original GTC we refer to 
an open season; however, this product is for capacity release, which would 
not be subject to an open season--only bidding.  So, Gerald, unless you have 
some objection that we have overlooked, I believe it is appropriate to remove 
the words "or open season" in the product description.  Regarding the GTC, 
since we were planning on eliminating Paragraph 3 anyway, which had the open 
season reference, I think that one is already taken care of.

The other question she had is how we would define the following terms and how 
they would be made a part of the contract:  Reference Pipeline, Rate 
Schedule, Primary Receipt and Delivery Point.  Please let me know your 
thoughts on this.