Subject: Re: Rev. Prod. Description
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 07:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, the change has been made.
Please find attached latest Prod Description reflecting changes mentioned.
Colleen, I am also attaching a file with possible pipelines/locations/Rate 
Schedules. As you can see I am missing the Gas Daily Reference prices for 
each Rec/Del locations, (in case you have them please let me know) I will 
meet with Chris on Tuesday @8:00  to go over the list and get all final data.
Gerald, please let me know where we are with the GTC and if you are Ok with 
the attached Prod. Description (we also need to get Mark's Taylor approval). 
In order to meet our Nov. 15 deadline we need to get final Prod. Description, 
GTC & Customer List finalized by no later than tomorrow afternoon so we will 
have enough time to create some products on Test, send final documents to 
Technical Integration and create/approve Final Products.
Please let me know if you have any questions/comments,
Thank you
Carlos
x5-8705

   

	From:  Colleen Sullivan @ ECT                           11/06/2000 03:03 PM

To: Carlos Alatorre/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Rev. Prod. Description  

Carlos--I noticed one error in the following section.  The Gas Daily 
Reference Prices are mixed up.  Transco Z6 should be used for the Delivery 
Location and Columbia Gas Appalachia for the Receipt Location.  Any 
questions, please advise.

Failure of Seller to post the Transaction in accordance with the Reference 
Pipeline,s Tariff or of Buyer to bid on the Transaction will result in 
payment of a penalty as set forth in the GTC. In that event, the Gas Daily 
mid-point price used to calculate such penalty would be <Transco Z6> for the 
Receipt Location and <Columbia Gas Appalachia> for the Delivery Location.

   

From:  Carlos Alatorre @ ENRON                                                
             11/03/2000 04:57 PM	

	                           

To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Carl Carter/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Rev. Prod. Description

Please find attached a revised prod. Description with the changes we comment 
during the meeting.
Please let me know any comments/questions.
Thanks
Carlos
x5-8705