Subject: Release for Expenditure
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:43:00 -0800 (PST)

Rob,
In response to  your voice mail today regarding the request to proceed with 
substation I offer the following. I spoke with Jim Alexander today who should 
be in touch with you tomorrow.  The overall cost profile of the respective 
construction requires us to authorize this level of expenditure to provide 
the up front engineering work, drawings and to place the order for the 
transformers.   Jim will be responsible for providing me with any details 
that you need to justify the authorization request.  I will follow up with 
Jim tomorrow although I will be travelling after approx. 10:30 am and want to 
make sure we get this ball moving. 

As you recall, our estimate of construction timing was short when we 
originally requested the initial release for the power line and substation 
work.  ECS submitted a separate release for the power line work but the 
substation release has lost another 2 1/2 weeks of the schedule.  

If you have any questions or need to contact me over the next 2 days, please 
call my office at 853-3463 and have Melissa  page me or leave a detailed 
message.  As I mentioned to Teb, contact Gerald Nemec at 853-3512 to pick up 
and facilitate our execution of this agreement while I'm out of the office.  
I will be back on Thursday.

Thanks
mk