Subject: Re: New Product Type: US Pipeline Capacity Release
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 00:51:00 -0800 (PST)

Please see below and let me know your thoughts on the GTC/confirmation 
question?
Thanks
Carlos

---------------------- Forwarded by Carlos Alatorre/NA/Enron on 11/08/2000 
08:47 AM ---------------------------

Dale Neuner@ECT
11/08/2000 08:42 AM
To: Jennifer deBoisblanc Denny/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carlos Alatorre/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Lees/HOU/ECT@ECT, Torrey 
Moorer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert B Cass/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: New Product Type: US Pipeline Capacity Release  

We don't have a system workaround that allows a customer to transact  on a 
Product that's not covered by a Master Agreement and NOT choose a GTC.

So, having to choose a GCT for a transaction that would not be Confirmed is a 
Mark Taylor issue.

Carlos, do you know Mark's position on this? If not, please follow-up with 
Mark.

Dale

To: Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert B Cass/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Torrey Moorer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Lees/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New Product Type: US Pipeline Capacity Release

fyi
Dale/Rob
Were are your thoughts on the GTC question?
---------------------- Forwarded by Jennifer deBoisblanc Denny/HOU/ECT on 
11/08/2000 08:34 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Scott Mills                           11/08/2000 12:56 AM

To: Jennifer deBoisblanc Denny/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Bob Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sylvia A Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Russ 
Severson/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Grant/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert 
Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob M Hall/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: New Product Type: US Pipeline Capacity Release

The product description specifically designates a GTC -if we are not 
confirming the transactions should we make this reference?  Other than that, 
it seems ok.  For those that have not been involved in the discussions, this 
type of transaction will not bridge automatically from EOL to Sitara.  It 
will have to be monitored and entered manually.  Since this will be a 
capacity release deal, the pipeline contract number that we a releasing will 
be a crucial piece of information when entering the transport capacity deal.

SRM (x33548)
---------------------- Forwarded by Scott Mills/HOU/ECT on 11/08/2000 12:43 
AM ---------------------------

From:  Carlos Alatorre @ ENRON                                                
             11/07/2000 07:18 PM	

	                           

To: Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank 
Hayden/Corp/Enron@Enron, Tom Moran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Blumenthal/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New Product Type: US Pipeline Capacity Release

A new Product Type has been created for US Gas Capacity Release (US Pipeline 
Capacity Release).
We will certainly appreciate your approval so we can move forward and have 
everything ready for launching on Wednesday Nov. 15th.
Below you can see an example of the Prod. Description in case you can not see 
the complete text on Datamanager.
If you have any questions or comments please let me know.
Thanks
Carlos
X5-8705