Subject: Crescendo gas into NWPL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Theresa,

Thanks for the email.  I'm sure Paul has spoken to you by now.... but, Paul 
has sold 100% of this gas based on a Questar price for the entire month of 
November.  So, we [Entrada/Crescendo] will be receiving the IF Questar flat 
price no matter what pipe it flows on for November.  So, for November, it 
doesn't matter to me how you flow the gas, as long as it flows.  If moving 
this gas to NWPL helps you guys and doesn't cut into 100% of their gas 
flowing, then I suppose you can do what you see fit.

joan

Theresa Staab@ENRON
11/10/2000 04:20 PM
To: Joan Quick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey J Brewer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jacqueline P 
Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mark Whitt/NA/Enron@Enron, Paul T Lucci/NA/Enron@Enron, Nicole 
Cortez/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Crescendo gas into NWPL

Liz Orr just called me to inform us that they are now delivering gas through 
Foundation Creek.  She said we could have 2,000 MMBtu/d of space going into 
NWPL if we wanted effective for the 14th.

Let me know if you want move a portion of the Crescendo gas from Questar to 
NWPL.

Thanks,
Theresa