Subject: Re: PIZZA PARTY INVITATION!!!!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 01:33:00 -0800 (PST)

I need to get an idea of how many people will be participating in the party, 
so I can make the food order.  If you will be attending, please reply for a 
complete headcount, before lunch.  I plan on ordering (1)Veggie, (1)Greek 
(veggies & cheese, no tomato sauce), (1)Supreme, and (1)Mushroom/Canadian 
Bacon.  If you should have any questions or comments, please feel free to 
contact me.  Thanks, Keegan (5-3317)

          PIZZA PARTY!!!

WHEN:  Tuesday, November 14th, after 5pm

WHERE: East Bay, 38th Floor

WHY:   To motivate us to categorize the material currently stored under your 
name in the file cabinets (and atop those cabinets, if applicable) into (A) 
                        "Trash" or (B) "Save", prior to Wednesday's mandated 
moving of the file cabinets to another location in the East Bay area.  Pizza 
and sodas 
                        provided by a friend of the "Building Guy"!

                        p.s. Trash bins and boxes to be provided .

Should you have questions regarding this matter, contact Keegan Farrell at 
x5-3317.