Subject: Re: HPL Online Nomination User Agreement and Password Application
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 06:38:00 -0800 (PST)

one more item......will the customer be required to sign both the HPL Online 
Application & the OUA?

Michael Eiben
11/17/2000 03:13 PM
To: Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Edward D Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B 
Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT (bcc: Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT)
Subject: Re: HPL Online Nomination User Agreement and Password Application  

We missed you guys at the demo on Tuesday.  I had some questions on the OUA & 
password application: 

 1) On the HPL Online password application:  I would be in favor of not 
including the check verification regarding exchange or view access.  
 2) On the OUA:  In the third & fourth paragraph on page 1, it mentions that 
counterparty has an existing transportation service      contract with HPL.  
Some Operators on HPL may not have a service agreement with HPL.  It also 
mentions service contracts in section #1 and   section #4.
 3) On the OUA:  In section #7 - Confidentiality, a reference is made to 
6(b).  I could not find a 6(b) anywhere in the document.  Also in section 
#8    - General, a reference is made to 6(e) and 7(e).  I could not find 
either anywhere. 

Other than the above items, both doc's look real good.  thanks for your help.

mve    

Eric Gillaspie
11/15/2000 09:10 AM
To: Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward D Gottlob/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: HPL Online Nomination User Agreement and Password Application

Gentlemen,

Attached for your review and comment is the DRAFT Online User Agreement and 
Password Application for HPL's Online Nomination-Information Exchange Website.

Thanks,

Eric Gillaspie
713-345-7667
Enron Building 3886