Subject: Re: Wildhorse/Tom Brown Acquisition
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 09:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Audrey will be coordinating the infrastructure due diligence with the 
appropriate members of our engineering team and Wildhorse/Tom Brown once she 
determines the extent of available information.

Mark Whitt
11/27/2000 01:30 PM
Sent by: Mark Whitt
To: Arvel Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Audrey O'Neil/HOU/ECT@ECT, Becky 
Caudle/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christopher K Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Don Rollins/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joan Quick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Castiglione/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Whitt/NA/Enron@Enron, Nick 
Cocavessis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rusty Belflower/NA/Enron@Enron, Scott 
Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Teresa G Bushman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Walt D 
Hamilton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
"Ken" <[email-masked]> @ ENRON, [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Wildhorse/Tom Brown Acquisition

__________________

I spoke with Bob Mustard of Tom Brown today and we are going to get access to 
the Wildhorse information on Wed. Nov. 29 at 1:00 MST in the Kinder Morgan 
offices.  We will have until Christmas to agree on a value for the assets we 
have an interest in acquiring.  Tom Brown plans to have a Data Room open Jan. 
3-12 to sell all of their Pieceance and Uintah gathering assets.  If we have 
agreed on a value for this system by Christmas then they will not include 
these assets in that Data Room.  Let's discuss the particulars in the Tues 
morning meeting tommorow.

Mark