Subject: Calpine Capacity Release Assignment Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Gerald,

I will be out of town tomorrow and part of Thursday.  I've told Julie Gomez 
my schedule and indicated that if she needs changes to the documents while I 
am out that you could help; she doesn't think anything will need to go out to 
Calpine before Thursday afternoon or Friday morning.

I've also got a call into Peter Keohane in Calgary who really should be doing 
this work in the first place.  Thanks for your help if it is needed.

Steve
----- Forwarded by Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT on 11/28/2000 05:28 PM -----

	Steve Van Hooser
	11/28/2000 02:00 PM
		 
		 To: Julie Gomez, Barry Tycholiz/CAL/ECT@ECT, Peter Keohane/CAL/ECT@ECT, Eric 
LeDain/CAL/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Miller/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Peggy 
Hedstrom/CAL/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Calpine Capacity Release Assignment Agreements

Attached please find a revised copy of the PGT Capacity Assignment and the 
initial draft of the ANG/NOVA Capacity Assignment.  Per discussions with 
Julie this morning, these drafts show the  Assumption Payment allocated to 
the Canadian Capacity Assignment transaction, in order to properly reflect 
the economic value of the PGT Capacity over the Canadian Capacity.  Please 
review and call me with any questions, comments or changes.

Peggy,  I would appreciate your providing the gigajoule values applicable to 
the ANG and NOVA capacity.  The blanks for such values appear in Section 2.2.

Also, I would appreciate someone preparing the Exhibit "A" in Word, without 
reference to the percentages; I suppose we need a different Exhibit "A" for 
the Canadian transaction, reflecting gigajoule values.

Steve Van Hooser