Subject: Finalize ECS/EES Master Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 00:47:00 -0800 (PST)

The meeting will now take place at 1PM (not 1:30)  in eb 751.  

Dave - please call directly into 713-345-4032.

If you are unable to attend, please call me ASAP.

Thanks 
Xochitl 
---------------------- Forwarded by Xochitl-Alexis Velasco/HOU/EES on 
11/30/2000 08:43 AM ---------------------------

	Enron Energy Services
	
	From:  Xochitl-Alexis Velasco                           11/29/2000 05:33 PM
	Phone No: 713-853-4529 - Office
  713-646-8913 - Fax
  713-594-0592 - Cell 
  877-902-7603 - Pager
  EB 740

To: Mark Knippa/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike D Smith/HOU/EES@EES, Gerald 
Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave S Laipple/DUB/EES@EES, Bo Barnwell/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Melissa Jones/NA/Enron@ENRON, Iris Waser/HOU/EES@EES, Pat 
Radford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bonnie Shumaker/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: Finalize ECS/EES Master Agreement

Please plan to attend a meeting to finalize the ECS/EES  Master Agreement 
tomorrow 11/30/00 at 1:30 pm CST.

I will email everyone tomorrow with location.

Dave-I will also email you the call in number tomorrow.

Thanks
Xochitl