Subject: Legal And Privacy Information.htm
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:28:00 -0800 (PST)

we got this legal & privacy section from EOL.  do we need to include this 
information ?

thanks,  mve
---------------------- Forwarded by Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT on 11/30/2000 04:24 
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 11/30/2000 04:21:03 PM
Please respond to [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Legal And Privacy Information.htm

LEGAL AND PRIVACY INFORMATION

1. All information and material including images, text and audio on this 
website is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its subsidiaries (and/or its or 
its subsidiaries' licensors) (collectively "Enron") and is subject to 
copyright.Trading Innovation, Endless possibilities, Enron.com, Enron, Enron 
& design, Enron Corp., Enron Corp. & design, Enron with fanciful E, Enron 
with fanciful E (color), are all trademarks owned by Enron Corp. All other 
trade marks on this website are the property of their respective owners. You 
are entitled to view, copy and print any documents from this website but only 
for your own internal business purposes. Any sale, transmission or 
redistribution of this website or its content, and any copying, modification 
or other use of this website or its content for any purposes other than your 
own internal business purposes, are strictly prohibited. 
2. This website is provided solely for information purposes and, with the 
exception of this "Legal and Privacy" statement, is not intended to, and 
shall not, constitute any offer or acceptance with respect to any 
transactions or other matters. This website shall not create any legal 
relationship between you and Enron, unless you have signed a Password 
Application, in which case the Online User Agreement and all terms and 
conditions referred to therein shall govern your access and utilization of 
this website. Copies of the Online User Agreement may be obtained through the 
"Registration" Section on this website. This website is intended only for 
commercial enterprises in certain specified jurisdictions.  
3. This website and the information and material which it contains are 
subject to change at any time by Enron without notice and Enron reserves the 
right to suspend, terminate or restrict your access to or use of this 
website. All warranties, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy or 
completeness of the information contained on this website or in respect of 
any materials or products referred to on this website are hereby excluded to 
the extent permitted by law. 

NETSCAPE NETCENTER	spacer	??Search??-??WebMail??-??My Netscape??-??Buddy Chat??-??Help
??-??Download??
		spacer

Check out our advertiser! Click here.

	[IMAGE]Home > ?Netscape?Search		?[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]	Search Results	
		
		- Search Categories -Arts & EntertainmentBusinessComputing & 
InternetGamesHealthHome & 
FamilyNetscapeNewsRecreationReferenceRegionalScience & 
TechnologyShoppingSociety & LifestylesSportsWorld

	

	

	
	Search Here:
	amazon.com
	 legal and...
	Buy Books Here
	Holiday Shopping 

	
	
	Click here!
	
	?
	
	Specialized Searches
	Yellow Pages
	People Finder
	Maps and Directions
	Product Search
	Decision Guides
	Local Information
	International Search

	
	Search again for
	'  legal and...  ' using 
	Google

	Learn More
	Search directly from your browser.
	Internet Keywords
	Netscape Search
	Affiliate Program
	Frequent Questions
	Tips on Searching

	 Get Involved
	Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
	Become an Editor
	Suggest a Site
	Give Feedback 
	
	Get the latest
	Communicator.

		[IMAGE]	[IMAGE]	[IMAGE]	

					Search Results for ' legal and privacy page 
					
					Reviewed Web Sites 
					Web sites reviewed and categorized by a team of editors.
					1 - 1 ?of ? 1 

					
					 CPierson's Cyberlaw Page 
					Links to cases, statutes, and legal information relating to the Internet, 
including First Amendment, intellectual property, privacy, commerce, and 
crime. 
					http://www.cpierson.com/
					found in:? Society > Law > Legal Information > Computer and Technology Law 
?>? Legal Links 
					?

					
					 Search for 'legal and privacy page' with these other search engines:
					AltaVista |  AskJeeves | Excite | GoTo |  HotBot | LookSmart | Lycos 

					
					
					??Search Again or Ask a Question
					
					???

[IMAGE]	??Netcenter Help??-??Site Map??-??Advertise with Us??-??What's 
New??-??What's Cool 	[IMAGE]
Check out our advertiser! Click here. 
,?2000 Netscape. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy