Subject: Re: FW: West Coast White Shark Trip
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 03:26:00 -0800 (PST)

At $1650 it sounds like a bargain!

	Jessica A Wentworth
	Sent by: Jessica A Wentworth
	12/05/2000 11:18 AM
		 
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bruce Rudy/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: FW: West Coast White Shark Trip

Hi Gerald and Bruce:  Thought I would just forward this message from my 
brother to you guys.  Gerald, I've heard you dive quite a bit and thought you 
might enjoy this.  My brother, Matt, is an avid diver and I trust he knows 
his stuff.  No big deal, just thought I would share.

Thanks

Jessica Wentworth
303-575-6482
303-534-2205 FAX
----- Forwarded by Jessica A Wentworth/NA/Enron on 12/05/2000 11:14 AM -----

-----Original Message-----
From:    O'Brien Matthew J. [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:   Tuesday, November 28, 2000 8:33 AM
To:   Dave. Wentworth (E-mail); Greg Seemann (E-mail); Jay Salvo (E-mail);
Richard C. Steinfeldt (E-mail); Steve Jacobs [[email-masked]] (E-mail);
Salzmann William B.
Subject:   FW: West Coast White Shark Trip

Anyone up for a little shark trip? I have dove with Paul Anes before on a
blue shark dive trip. It was great.
MattO
-----Original Message-----
From:   Paul Anes [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent:   Monday, November 27, 2000 7:26 PM
To:   [email-masked]
Subject:   West Coast White Shark Trip

I am pleased to announce that details have been finalized for an upcomming
White Shark expediton scheduled for Sept 10-14, 2001 aboard the 75 ft.
Horizon live-aboard. Cost is $1650.  This is a limited load trip. We will
only be taking 12 divers. The Horizon will depart from San Diego bound for
Guadelupe Island off the Baja, Mexico coast. Guadelupe Is. is known as one
of the premier big fish destinations for long range sportsfishermen. The
white sharks there have been scaring the hell out of the fishermen when they
rise out of the deep to snatch the large tuna hooked by the fishermen as
they bring them to the boat.
You can download trip details at: http://www.sdsharkdiving.com/guadalupe.htm
I hope you can join us on this very special expediton to dive with the
"Ultimate
Predator"

Regards,

Doc Anes-San Diego Shark Diving