Subject: Floor Talk and Q&A Session - 8 December
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:43:00 -0800 (PST)

Mark Frevert's assistant asked me to forward this to our group.

******************************************************************************
*********************************************************************

As a result of feedback from employee surveys, and a desire to create 
informal opportunities for Q&A and discussions around our business, every 4-6 
weeks EWS Executives will be hosting a floor talk and Q&A session.

Please join
Mark Frevert
Chairman & CEO Enron Wholesale Services
on
Friday, 8th December
10-10,30am
on the 38th floor - EB3821

Format: 1. "This Was The Month That Was" 
 2. The Month ahead
 3. Q&A  - Please think of any questions you would like to ask Mark during 
the Q&A session.  
  If you would prefer to pre-submit your question, please send to Nicki Daw 
via email.