Subject: ECS/EES Master Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 04:20:00 -0800 (PST)

Gerald,  Upon your review please forward any comments to me and Mike Smith.  
After meeting with Mark Knippa this morning, we are targeting tomorrow 
morning (12/7/00) for execution of the master agreement.

In addition to the Master, I will forward you the TA as it relates to the 
Blackwater deal later today.  EES plans to present executable pricing for 
Blackwater as early as tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks

Bo

---------------------- Forwarded by Bo Barnwell/HOU/EES on 12/06/2000 12:09 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Energy Services
	
	From:  Mike D Smith                           12/06/2000 10:37 AM

To: Bo Barnwell/HOU/EES@EES, Greg Sharp/HOU/EES@EES, Dave S 
Laipple/DUB/EES@EES, Greg Cordell/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: ECS

Here is a clean (12-4) and a new redline against the ECS version 12-1.  If 
you approve, you can send to ECS.