Subject: RE: 24" Pipeline Description
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:19:00 -0800 (PST)

Excellent.  I feel like the Maytag repairman.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 3:29 PM
To: Amy L. Baird
Cc: Lawrence J. Hand, Jr.; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: 24" Pipeline Description

Please comment on this "Draft" description to be used for the permit
application for the pipeline connecting the new storage well with the
compression facility.

The pipeline will connect the existing compressor station and a new well
being placed into natural gas storage service. The pipeline will be used to
transport natural gas to and from the new well. The pipe will be 24 inches
in diameter and approximately 2100 feet in length from the fence line of
the compressor station to the new well location.  The pipe will be either
grade X-60 or X-65 and have a maximum allowable operating pressure of 1875
pounds per square inch. The pipeline will be constructed in accordance with
Part 192, Title 49, CFR.The line will originate in the compressor station
located on company property, cross under La. State Highway 70, cross
through an exiting pipeline right of way in Coastal Corporation's facility
and back onto company property and the storage well.