Subject: 24" pipeline project - Bridgeline Storage
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 05:06:00 -0800 (PST)

I have received all needed engineering information from Rusty Belflower,
with the exception of an area map which will be provided.  The application
is essentially complete.  Who at Enron, Texaco and Bridgeline should I send
the application to for approval prior to filing?

Lawrence J. Hand, Jr.
Lemle & Kelleher, L.L.P.
601 Poydras Street, Suite 2100
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Phone:  504-586-1241
Fax:    504-584-9142

PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: DO NOT read, copy or disseminate
this communication unless you are the intended addressee. This communication
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are on notice that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the electronically
transmitted materials is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please call (collect) immediately at (504) 586-1241 and ask to
speak to the sender of the communication.  Also, please notify immediately
via e-mail the sender that you have received the communication in error.