Subject: Re: Trailblazer Open Season
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:45:00 -0800 (PST)

I will be revising the Capacity Release and Agreement and the existing 
Trailblazer Assignment that Huber currently has to reflect the Transaction 
just completed today.  

Mark,  you probably should make Huber aware of this if they are not already 
so.  Thanks.

	Chris Meyer
	12/13/2000 04:41 PM
		 
		 To: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Mark Whitt/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Trailblazer Open Season

Gerald - I forgot to include you on the cc:  Also, do we need to draft the 
assignment of P.A. with Huber?

chris

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Meyer/HOU/ECT on 12/13/2000 04:40 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Chris Meyer                           12/13/2000 04:22 PM

To: Jean Mrha/NA/Enron@Enron, Julie A Gomez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Whitt/NA/Enron@Enron, Jim Coffey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Stephanie Miller/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rebecca W Cantrell/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Trailblazer Open Season

As of 4:00 p.m. today, the ENA executed Precedent Agreements have been 
delivered to Trailblazer.  

Trailblazer still has outstanding P.A.'s , but expect delivery tomorrow.  
Their current schedule is to send the filing to FERC on Friday with the 
actual filing date on Monday, December 18th.  Should Trailblazer not meet 
this time frame, I would suggest that the matter be taken up at higher levels 
in the organization (i.e. Julie call Deb).  

I'll follow-up on Monday.

chris
x31666