Subject: Re: Quantum Gathering Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:56:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan,  The only other thing I can think of is taking a security interest in 
the assets we are financing, if we are concerned about these guys being a 
credit risk.  We did this with the MTG deal.  I have a form of mortgage 
agreement which works with this type of deal.  I would guess credit needs to 
make that call.  Let me know if you want the form.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Dan J Hyvl                           12/15/99 04:26 PM

To: Dan J Bump/DEN/ECT@Enron
cc: Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Quantum Gathering Agreement

Dan,
 Please check the revised agreement to see that I have included all that is 
necessary.  Since Quantum is doing the work for themselves, I did not include 
the Construction Agreement.  Please call if you have any questions.  I will 
forward to Gerald to see if he thinks I need to include any other items.