Subject: Re: Steven Van Hooser FASTR
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 08:48:00 -0800 (PST)

It is showing up on my computer and seems to be working.

To: Felix Buitron/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sandra Hart/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Pat Radford, Joya Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nony Flores/HOU/ECT@ECT (bcc: Gerald 
Nemec/HOU/ECT)
Subject: Re: Steven Van Hooser FASTR  

Upon reading the e:mail message shown below, I immediatedly went to 
Start/Programs/Infobasis and I found no WINFASTER application.  The 
applications that were available were Croporate Workbook 3.0c & 4.1, 
Disclosure, Enron Corporate Datasheets, Gas and Power Daily Web Page and 
Phone Book.

Given that I requested and Joya Davis processed the request for the FASTR 
Database for me, Gerald Nemec and Shonnie Daniel in early January, it is 
really a shame that so many people's time has been wasted with this matter.  

Please figure out why the program is not showing up on my computer.  Is it 
showing up on Gerald's and Shonnie's?

Felix Buitron
02/16/2000 11:31 AM
To: Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pat Radford/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Steven Van Hooser FASTR

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Felix Buitron/HOU/ECT on 02/16/2000 11:30 
AM ---------------------------

Information Risk Management
02/16/2000 08:14 AM
To: Felix Buitron/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Steven Van Hooser FASTR

Hello Felix,

Just following up regarding FASTR ,    I spoke with Kevin Hopper and he said 
that the WINFASTR is the application he is looking for.
it is under Start / Programs / Infobasis.   He is in the group.

Thanks !
Sandra Hart 
Information Risk Management