Subject: Gallup Rebate
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 08:08:00 -0800 (PST)

Gerald, 

Here are the specific numbers we discussed in concept regarding Gallup.  Let 
me know
when you hear back from Susan Scott just so we can be responsive to TW.  

mk 

---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Knippa/HOU/ECT on 12/14/2000 03:45 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Maria Tefel @ ENRON                           12/14/2000 02:43 PM

To: Carol Carter/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mark Knippa/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Gallup Rebate

Carol:

We met with James Centilli and went over the calculations.  We included an 
energy charge credit to rate 19's calculation.  I am forwarding the new 
spreadsheet to you.  

There were also some issues under rate 21, regarding the avoidance of on peak 
demand charge.  Knippa is revising it with Gerald Nemec, and I would let you 
know whenever we get feedback from him.  

Please call me if you want me to explain to you the calculations.

Maria Tefel