Subject: Bridgeline Storage Co. 24 " pipeline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 02:47:00 -0800 (PST)

I only had a few changes, see the attached red-line.

 
---------------------- Forwarded by Robert D Morgan/HOU/ECT on 12/15/2000 
10:43 AM ---------------------------

"Lawrence J. Hand, Jr." <[email-masked]> on 12/12/2000 02:30:12 PM
To: "Gerald Nemec (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Rusty Belflower 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Bridgeline Storage Co. 24 " pipeline

Gentlemen: enclosed is a draft application to the Louisiana Office of
Conservation for authority to construct and operate pipeline facilities.
Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.  The filing
deadline is Dec. 29.

 <<Application for Authority to Construct --Bridgeline Storage Co..DOC>>

 - Application for Authority to Construct --Bridgeline Storage Co..DOC