Subject: Draft Phase II report and tables
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 04:45:00 -0800 (PST)

We just received the DRAFT phase II from ENSR.

---------------------- Forwarded by Dwight Beach/HOU/ECT on 12/22/2000 12:42 
PM ---------------------------

"Norris, Roland" <[email-masked]> on 12/22/2000 12:33:50 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>
cc: "Tew, Grant" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Draft Phase II report and tables

Let us know if you have any questions. thanks.

 <<Phase II LSA Draft Report.doc>>  <<Elizabethtown GW Results.xls>>
<<ELIZABETHTOWN Soil Results.xls>>  <<Lumberton Soil Results.xls>>
<<railcar soil and GW results.xls>>  <<Lumberton GW Results.xls>>

Rusty Norris, PE, PLS, RSM
General Manager
ENSR Consulting and Engineering (NC), Inc.
2700 Wycliff Road
Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

phone - (919) 571-0669
facsimile - (919) 571-0688
direct facsimile - (919) 782-7680
cellular phone - (919) 422-9897
email address - [email-masked]

**********************************************************************
The information contained in this communication is confidential and
privileged proprietary information intended only for the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized use, distribution,
copying or disclosure of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please contact the
sender immediately.

It is our policy that e-mails are intended for and should be used for
business purposes only.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

ENSR
www.ensr.com
[email-masked]
**********************************************************************

 - Phase II LSA Draft Report.doc
 - Elizabethtown GW Results.xls
 - ELIZABETHTOWN Soil Results.xls
 - Lumberton Soil Results.xls
 - railcar soil and GW results.xls
 - Lumberton GW Results.xls