Subject: Re: Revised Capacity Release
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:13:00 -0800 (PST)

Gerald, thanks for the quick turn around.  The changes look good to me and, 
if they are acceptable to ENA and Calpine, I think ECC is in a position to 
execute (subject to Eric's final review).

Thanks

Greg

Gerald Nemec
12/27/2000 05:59 PM
To: Stephanie Miller/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Greg Johnston/CAL/ECT@ECT, 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Revised Capacity Release 

Stephanie,  Attached is a further revision of the Capacity Release Doc.  The 
comments are from counsel in the Calgary office.  All the comments are 
consistent with the intent of the prior documents.  They mainly make the 
Canada section symmetric to the ENA section.  Please review.