Subject: RE: Doc's for conference call
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 07:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Here are the changes to the Enfolio that Michael and I came up with.  Please
review and let me know if you have any comments.
I spoke with Michael and the document that Reed of PGT mentioned was with
Michael is actually the surety bond that Michael has sent to the insurance
company for final execution.  If you have any credit questions, please call
Michael at 650-303-0274 (cell).

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2000 3:28 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Doc's for conference call

Attached is latest version - due to quick turnaround, there may be a few
typo's.

Julie, Gerald and I will be present. Talk to you then....

(See attached file: CALPINE CONFIRM5RED.DOC)(See attached file:
CalpineAssignRelease6(red).doc)(See attached file: CALPINE CORPORATION.doc)

 - Enron CALPINE CORPORATION redline Enfolio 12-29-00.doc
 - Enron CALPINE CORPORATION CLEAN Enfolio 12-29-00.doc