Subject: Alamac meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 01:29:00 -0800 (PST)

If you can attend this meeting on my behalf I'd appreciate it. With such 
short notice, no problem if you can't.  I'll be in the office tomorrow 
morning, barring weather travel problems.

Steve
----- Forwarded by Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT on 01/02/2001 09:27 AM -----

	Heather Kroll
	01/01/2001 04:46 PM
		 
		 To: Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Glenn Wright/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Dwight 
Beach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT, Reagan Rorschach/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kim Melodick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave 
Kellermeyer/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Alamac meeting

Happy New Year, everybody.

As we now have 18 days left to get the Alamac deal closed, I thought it would 
be a good idea if we met Tuesday morning to get a game plan together to make 
sure all the details are being taken care of.  If you are available, let's 
meet at 10:00 in Janet's conference room (the big one next to the GenCo 
control area).

See you at 10,

Heather