Subject: Alamac Environmental Assessment Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 01:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Please attend if possible.

I'll forward you the Phase II Report I've received.

Steve
----- Forwarded by Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT on 01/02/2001 09:32 AM -----

	Heather Kroll
	01/02/2001 08:45 AM
		 
		 To: Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rodney Malcolm/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ozzie 
Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Glenn Wright/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Don 
Stevens/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Dwight Beach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave 
Kellermeyer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Alamac Environmental Assessment Meeting

Please attend a meeting today at 2:00 in EB3109 to discuss the results of the 
ENSR Phase II Environmental Assessment of the Lumberton and Elizabethtown 
properties.  Don Stevens with Enron Corp. Environmental Compliance will be 
there to go over the report and to discuss any outstanding risks or required 
remediation before we purchase these assets.

See you at 2:00.

Regards,

Heather