Subject: ALAMAC Outstanding Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:55:00 -0800 (PST)

I am forwarding you Heather's workproduct on outstanding issuse. If that are 
legal or other issues that you are aware of that would negatively impact or 
delay the closing of the ALAMAC transaction beyond the January 19th drop dead 
date, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Steve 
----- Forwarded by Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT on 01/08/01 07:47 AM -----

	Heather Kroll
	01/07/01 03:59 PM
		 
		 To: Dwight Beach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Glenn 
Wright/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Outstanding Issues

To all:

I've put together a list of outstanding issues that need to be resolved prior 
to the Jan 19 closing.  Let me know if I've forgotten anything.

I'll be out of the office Monday through Wednesday, but can be reached by my 
cell phone (713.569.1131) or pager (888.472.7841).  Also, I'll be working out 
of the NY office all day on Tuesday.

Regards,

Heather