Subject: Re: Outstanding Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Glenn,

I had asked Jay and Clark to put together a closing checklist of the items 
you mention below. I know that Jay and George have been in communication with 
each other on the forms of some of those Exhibits.  

A major incomplete item that is still in my "To Do" list is to develop the 
Renewal Period Pricing Formula Exhibit for the Steam Purchase Agreements from 
the notes Heather provided me. As soon as I'm done with the DASH and my Risk 
Memo, I'll turn to that task. 

Steve

	Glenn Wright@ENRON
	01/08/01 07:44 AM
		
		 To: Heather Kroll/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Dwight Beach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Van 
Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Outstanding Issues

One additional action item.  We need to make certain that all of the 
attachments and exhibits to the basic agreements between Enron and Alamac are 
in order and completed.  

Your timeline for the interconnection agreements shows April 1 as the target 
date for the final agreement.  By what mechanism will we cap our exposure? 

-glenn

Heather Kroll@ECT
01/07/2001 03:59 PM
To: Dwight Beach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Glenn 
Wright/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Outstanding Issues

To all:

I've put together a list of outstanding issues that need to be resolved prior 
to the Jan 19 closing.  Let me know if I've forgotten anything.

I'll be out of the office Monday through Wednesday, but can be reached by my 
cell phone (713.569.1131) or pager (888.472.7841).  Also, I'll be working out 
of the NY office all day on Tuesday.

Regards,

Heather