Subject: Please RSVP
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 07:58:00 -0800 (PST)

If you have not responded to the invitation below, please do so by Noon on 
Tuesday, January 9, 2001 so that we have enough time to order lunch.  Thank 
you.

	Steve Van Hooser
	Sent by: Pat Radford
	01/05/2001 09:51 AM
		 
		 To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT, Roger Balog/HOU/ECT, Peggy Banczak/HOU/ECT, 
Sandi M Braband/HOU/ECT, Teresa G Bushman/HOU/ECT, Bob Carter/HOU/ECT, 
Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT, Barton Clark/HOU/ECT, Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT, Mary 
Cook/HOU/ECT, Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT, Peter del Vecchio/HOU/ECT, Stacy E 
Dickson/HOU/ECT, Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT, Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT, Wayne 
Gresham/HOU/ECT, Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT, Dan J 
Hyvl/HOU/ECT, Anne C Koehler/HOU/ECT, Dan Lyons/HOU/ECT, Travis 
McCullough/HOU/ECT, Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT, Janet H Moore/HOU/ECT, Janice R 
Moore/HOU/ECT, Julia Murray/HOU/ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT, David 
Portz/HOU/ECT, Michael A Robison/HOU/ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT, Richard B 
Sanders/HOU/ECT, Lance Schuler-Legal/HOU/ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT, Shari 
Stack/HOU/ECT, Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT, Lou Stoler/HOU/ECT, Mark 
Taylor/HOU/ECT, Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT, Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT, Ann Elizabeth 
White/HOU/ECT, Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT, Robert Bruce/NA/Enron, Eddy 
Daniels/NA/Enron, Angela Davis/NA/Enron, Robert H George/NA/Enron, James 
Grace/Corp/Enron, Mark Greenberg/NA/Enron, Brent Hendry/NA/Enron, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron, Cheryl Nelson/NA/Enron, Marcus Nettelton/NA/Enron, John 
Viverito/Corp/Enron, Andrew Edison/NA/Enron, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT, Kimberlee 
A Bennick/HOU/ECT, Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT, Nony Flores/HOU/ECT, Linda R 
Guinn/HOU/ECT, Ed B Hearn III/HOU/ECT, Mary J Heinitz/HOU/ECT, Tana 
Jones/HOU/ECT, Deb Korkmas/HOU/ECT, Laurie Mayer/HOU/ECT, Mary Ogden/HOU/ECT, 
Debra Perlingiere/HOU/ECT, Robert Walker/HOU/ECT, Kay Young/HOU/ECT, Merrill 
W Haas/HOU/ECT, Eric Gillaspie/HOU/ECT, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron, Kathleen 
Carnahan/NA/Enron, Diane Goode/NA/Enron, Matt Maxwell/Corp/Enron, Stephanie 
Panus/NA/Enron, Gail Brownfeld/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Michelle 
Blaine/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Daniel R Rogers/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ned E 
Crady/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Nancy Corbet/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Coralina 
Rivera/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Martha Braddy/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sarah 
MacDonald/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Larry Pardue/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Frank 
Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Francisco Pinto Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: Connie Castillo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Margaret 
Doucette/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Holly 
Keiser/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Joya Williams/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Chaundra Woods/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kaye Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda 
Whitehead/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri L Cromwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Twanda 
Sweet/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jenny Helton/HOU/ECT@ect, Becky Spencer/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Janette Elbertson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Suzanne Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda J 
Simmons/HOU/ECT@ECT, Taffy Milligan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Legal Temp 1/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Dina Snow/Corp/Enron@Enron, Carolyn George/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Legal Temp 
2/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Invitation to All EWS Attorneys and Paralegals

	

Everything About Enron's Insurance Programs

That You Were Afraid To Ask

(or Didn't  Know to Ask)

Presented by
David Marshall
Enron Corporate Risk Management

Thursday, January 11, 2001
11:30 - 1:00

The Houston Room
601 Jefferson
(We've reserved the Enron Shuttle to transport the "non-walkers")

Lunch will be served.  Please RSVP to Pat Radford at 39282.

One of the goals of Jeff Hodge and Barbara Gray is to increase the level of 
departmental information sharing activities.  Since we are faced on a daily 
basis with insurance matters in contract drafting and client advising, the 
East/Upstream Origination and Trading Group felt it would be productive to 
have Enron's Corporate Risk Management Group give a presentation on current 
Enron Insurance Programs, policies and contractual risk allocation 
preferences.  It then occured to us that this subject might be of interest to 
all of the lawyers on the 38th floor.   Please join us next Thursday.   

Sorry for the inconvenient location.  We'll make it worth your while with the 
quality of the food and the presentation.