Subject: contracts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 08:02:00 -0800 (PST)

I just received these a few minutes ago and have not reviewed them yet.  This 
is Reuse Technologies proposal for Coal and Ash Handling.

---------------------- Forwarded by Dwight Beach/HOU/ECT on 01/08/2001 03:04 
PM ---------------------------

"Johnson, Kris" <[email-masked]> on 01/08/2001 02:32:23 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: contracts

As requested.  If you have questions please do not hesitate to call.

 <<BeachENRON.doc>>  <<#599831 v1 - Agreement for Ash Removal Services for
Lumberton Power.doc>>  <<#599837 v1 - Agreement for Ash Removal Services for
Elizabethtown Power.doc>>  <<Elizabethtown - Coal Hauling Agreement.doc>>
<<Lumberton - Coal Hauling Agreement Revised.doc>>

Kris Johnson

 - BeachENRON.doc
 - #599831 v1 - Agreement for Ash Removal Services for Lumberton Power.doc
 - #599837 v1 - Agreement for Ash Removal Services for Elizabethtown Power.doc
 - Elizabethtown - Coal Hauling Agreement.doc
 - Lumberton - Coal Hauling Agreement Revised.doc