Subject: Re: PG&E Due Diligence Effort
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 06:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Steve,  I won't be there, but I did leave Shari a voice mail concerning the 
PGT Transaction we just completed.  The firm PGT capacity is ours through 
Nov. 1, 2008.  The remaining term is being released to Calpine.  The Capacity 
Release was just posted and should be completed by Jan 31, 2001.   I don't 
have a copy of the contract, but Stephanie Miller could provide that if 
needed.  It is a standard FTS-1tariff form.  This transport also backs the 
Canadian Producer Net Back deals.  Peter Keohane would be the one to talk to 
about these producer deals and their relation to the PGT Capacity.

	Steve Van Hooser
	01/09/2001 01:12 PM
		 
		 To: Gerald Nemec, Dan Hyvl
		 cc: Shari Stack
		 Subject: PG&E Due Diligence Effort

Gerald,
PGT
Can you go? You have the most current understanding of the PGT capacity, its 
current rights and obligations.  I have a meeting at 3:30 that I could cut 
short. What's your view.

Dan,
PG&E Texas (Valero) 
Do you think that all the PG&E Texas transport is relevant to this Bankruptcy 
Due Diligence issue since those assets should now be owned by El Paso? 
Understanding what our rights are or are not as to prior periods imbalances 
would be an interesting bankruptcy law exam given that ENA's been operating 
under an "unexecuted" header/transport contract with PG&E Texas for the past 
2 to 3 years.

Steve

----- Forwarded by Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT on 01/09/2001 01:05 PM -----

	Kaye Ellis
	01/09/2001 11:50 AM
		 
		 To: Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan 
Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wayne Gresham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan 
J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nony Flores/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked]@ECT, Travis 
McCullough/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: [email-masked], Joya Williams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jenny Helton/HOU/ECT@ect, 
Becky Spencer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Legal Temp 2/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: PG&E Due Diligence Effort

Per Shari Stack's previous email, the PG&E Due Diligence Effort meeting will 
be held today at 4 pm in our new team meeting room - EB3872.

Please let me know if any of you have a conflict with this time.

Kaye
ext. 3-5968