Subject: Mapping Data Sharing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Well, we just hit our first bump in the road.  It appears that Enron no 
longer holds a controlling interest in EOTT, which means that we cannot share 
the data under our current data vendors' agreements.  Not to worry though.  I 
haven't given up yet.  We have a few other paths we can go down that we are 
now in the process of investigating on this end, so don't count us out yet.  
I'll alert you as soon as we have something to report.

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert Crockett/HOU/ECT on 01/09/2001 
04:00 PM ---------------------------

Robert Crockett
01/08/2001 09:01 AM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: Robert Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Handley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barbara 
Sargent/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Mapping Data Sharing

First hurdle has been passed ( my supervisor said yes, if contracts will 
allow it, lets share data).  Next step is to have contracts reviewed by our 
legal to see if OK with vendors.  I am now walking the PI/Dwights contract to 
our counsel for an opinion on this issue.  The other (Tobin) data was 
purchased by our John Handley who is out today.  Upon his return, I'll get 
with him to explore our options.