Subject: Re: PGE due diligence effort
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 00:22:00 -0800 (PST)

I have already received a pretty substantial stack of master agreements from 
Bill Bradford that I am having copied right now.  Bill believes that these 
are the contracts under which we have the most significant exposure to PGE 
entities, and that if we provide these to LeBouef they will have most of the 
story.

Before you go to a lot of trouble tracking documents down, you might want to 
see what I have.  I will also need some help in identifying specific 
contracts to specific positions on the credit spreadsheet.

Thanks for your help on this.

Travis McCullough
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street EB 3817
Houston Texas 77002
Phone:  (713) 853-1575
Fax: (713) 646-3490