Subject: Re: Mapping Data Sharing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 02:32:00 -0800 (PST)

I met with our traders yesterday, we are preparing a GIS requirements list.
I also checked with legal, we have contracts on an office by office basis
for PI/Dwights.

Thanks for your help, I'd like to review the requirement docs with you once
complete.

- Michael Sanchez

                    Robert.Crockett
                    @enron.com             To:     Trent 
Taylor/Houston/Eott@Eott, Michael
                                           Sanchez/Houston/Eott@Eott
                    01/09/2001             cc:     [email-masked], 
[email-masked],
                    05:14 PM               [email-masked]
                                           Subject:     Mapping Data Sharing

Well, we just hit our first bump in the road.  It appears that Enron no
longer holds a controlling interest in EOTT, which means that we cannot
share the data under our current data vendors' agreements.  Not to worry
though.  I haven't given up yet.  We have a few other paths we can go down
that we are now in the process of investigating on this end, so don't count
us out yet.  I'll alert you as soon as we have something to report.

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert Crockett/HOU/ECT on 01/09/2001
04:00 PM ---------------------------

Robert Crockett
01/08/2001 09:01 AM

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:   Robert Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Handley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barbara
      Sargent/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT
Subject:  Mapping Data Sharing

First hurdle has been passed ( my supervisor said yes, if contracts will
allow it, lets share data).  Next step is to have contracts reviewed by our
legal to see if OK with vendors.  I am now walking the PI/Dwights contract
to our counsel for an opinion on this issue.  The other (Tobin) data was
purchased by our John Handley who is out today.  Upon his return, I'll get
with him to explore our options.