Subject: Re: PGE due diligence effort
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Gerald -- I don't know of any other deals, but that doesn't mean there aren't 
any.  I'm looking at the tariff right now.  Will advise ASAP.

To: Rebecca W Cantrell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Miller/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: PGE due diligence effort

Stephanie,  I have the copy of the contract so don't worry about that.  Do 
you know of any other deals with PGT we currently hold?

Becky,  You knowledge of any other PGT deals we have along with the tariff 
provisions would be appreciated.  I am trying to prepare a brief for Travis 
by late tommorrow.

Thanks.
----- Forwarded by Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT on 01/10/2001 03:16 PM -----

	Steve Van Hooser
	01/10/2001 02:38 PM
		 
		 To: Stephanie Miller/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rebecca W Cantrell/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Gerald Nemec
		 Subject: PGE due diligence effort

Stephanie and Becky,

I need your help with the PG&E credit exposure diligence described in Travis 
McCullough's e:mail set forth below. Could you please forward me (i) copies 
of the Service Agreement, Capacity Release materials and executed PGT 
Agreement for the 67,000 MMBtu of transport acquired in 1998, and (ii) the 
Tariff provisions that deal with the matters described in Travis' e:mail.  
Also, what additional transportation transactions do we currently have on 
PG&E entities.  Do you have a feel for that? We are supposed to be helping 
Credit to get a handle on (a) PG&E exposure and (b) setoff opportunities as 
to such exposure. Of course, Credit would like our input by Friday.  

Thanks for your help.
Steve Van Hooser
----- Forwarded by Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT on 01/10/2001 02:27 PM -----

	Shari Stack
	01/09/2001 10:10 AM
		 
		 To: Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan 
Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wayne Gresham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan 
J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nony Flores/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Travis 
McCullough/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: PGE due diligence effort

	
My asst., Kaye Ellis, will be calling each of you this morning to see if you 
can attend a short meeting today to discuss a due diligence effort with 
regard to Pacific Gas  and Electric Company and its various subsidiaries.  We 
have an overall exposure report from Credit which shows that Enron is exposed 
to PG&E in virtually all of the commodities that we transact. 

In the meeting today - Travis and I will help you identify the PG&E 
entity/entities which may have transactions with Enron concerning your 
particular commodity. We will ask you to pull the relevant master agreement 
and provide the information set forth below. 
Thank you in advance for your help,
Shari
   ----- Forwarded by Shari Stack/HOU/ECT on 01/09/2001 09:57 AM -----

	Travis McCullough
	01/09/2001 09:12 AM
		 
		 To: Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrew Edison/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: PGE due diligence effort
Here is a list of the information that we will need to collect from each 
master agreement:
Governing law;
summary of setoff provisions (in particular, does the contract give us the 
right to setoff (i) only those transactions under the specific master, (ii) 
transactions under other agreements between the same counterparties; or (iii) 
transactions under other agreements between affiliates of the counterparties; 
(v) all transactions or only those transactions that we elect to offset;
summary of termination provisions (automatic upon bankruptcy or insolvency of 
a party? any notice requirements?) 
summary of liquidated damages provisions (how computed?  provision for 
two-way LD's (such that even the breaching party gets a payment if they are 
in the money?) 
We also need to discuss how we can get comfortable that all transactions were 
properly booked under the correct master agreement, and that there are no 
significant "glitches" in our transaction documentation.