Subject: Re: PGE due diligence effort
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Gerald (with Eric Gillaspie's help) is handling this effort as to ENA 
transportation arrangements on PG&E's Pacific Gas Transmission interstate 
pipeline subsidiary.  Dan Hyvl is handling the physical gas trading aspects.

----- Forwarded by Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT on 01/11/01 06:38 AM -----

	Travis McCullough
	01/10/01 08:49 PM
		
		 To: Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth 
Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nony Flores/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wayne Gresham/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: PGE due diligence effort

Thanks very much for the information on the PGE trading contracts.

Outside counsel is developing a form of "matrix" that they would like us to 
complete on each of the contracts.  I expect that you will have already done 
most of the work to complete that matrix with respect to your contracts, but 
we will need your help in completing the matrix and possibly digging up some 
additional information.  I will forward the matrix to you when I receive it.

I know how busy everyone is, and really appreciate your prompt response in 
this matter.  As you know, the situation in California is critical, and 
completion of this due diligence effort is key to our ability  to respond to 
the situation.
 
Travis McCullough
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street EB 3817
Houston Texas 77002
Phone:  (713) 853-1575
Fax: (713) 646-3490