Subject: Form of O&M Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 05:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Musselwhite,

If you could give the attached document to Mr. Jerry Campbell when he is in 
your offices today, I would appreciate.  If you could ask him to especially 
focus on Schedule 5 - coal testing and Btu adjustment provisions, I would 
appreciate that as well.

If you have any questions about the foregoing, please do not hesitate to call 
me at (713) 221-1396.  Best regards.

David W. Locascio
Bracewell & Patterson, L.L.P.
711 Louisiana, Suite 2900
Houston, Texas  77002-2781
phone: 713.221.1396
fax:      713.221.2134
email: [email-masked]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - OPERATION AND MAINTENENCE AGREEMENT.doc