Subject: New Gas Specs in Rollover Contracts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 02:26:00 -0800 (PST)

All new contracts, amendments (where previously not sent), and rollover 
contracts should reflect (not reference by some other means) the new gas 
quality specifications when they are sent out for execution.  Please make 
this our policy if it is not already.

---------------------- Forwarded by Steve HPL Schneider/HOU/ECT on 01/17/2001 
10:21 AM ---------------------------

Kreg Hall
01/10/2001 04:34 PM
To: Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberlee A 
Bennick/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Steve HPL Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian M 
Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer Martinez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael W 
Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jerry Bubert/NA/Enron@Enron, George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
JoAnne Harris/NA/Enron@Enron, Christy Sweeney/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Peyton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New Gas Specs in Rollover Contracts

I  wanted to inform you that due to the fact that it is uneconomical to blend 
some rich packages of gas as a result of the increased gas prices in the 
market,  it would be beneficial to have HPL's updated gas specifications 
included in each Producer Services rollover contract from this point 
forward.  This will inform each producer of our maximum hydrocarbon dewpoint 
spec of 45 degrees.  A number of our rollover contracts are several years old 
and do not contain the most recent gas specs for Houston Pipe Line.  If this 
can be included from now on each time we amend a contract that has rolled out 
of its primary term, that would be very helpful.  Thank you, and if you have 
any questions please let me know.

Kreg Hall
ext 3-9912