Subject: Re: Fw: Flower Gardens Trips and Classes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kristi,  

Hope 2001 is treating you well so far.  We might be interested in the Flower 
Garden trip.  What is the price for these trips?

	Kristi and Greg Foster <[email-masked]>
	01/15/2001 09:54 PM
		 
		 To: Ryan Ruppert <[email-masked]>, Gerald Nemec 
<[email-masked]>, Eric Gillaspie <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Fw: Flower Gardens Trips and Classes

Hi guys, 

HAPPY 2001!?  We,re off to a big start?  - we,re now on line!? Check  us out 
at www.scubadoobydoo.com.

As a &heads8 up, we have two trips scheduled to the Flower  Gardens trips in 
Marchfor the Hammerhead shark  migration!? We still have spots  available ) 
hint, hint.? We,ll also  have more trips scheduled as soon as we get back 
from DEMA at the end of this  month.? (We,re going through Cozumel  
withdrawal!)

I,ll be offering Advanced training, Nitrox, Photography,  Fish ID and other 
specialties in conjunction with the Flower Gardens trips.? Class dates are 
posted on our website.  

I,m also offering a new class for 2001 -- Scuba Sign  Language Specialty.? 
The first class  starts in March.? 

Best wishes and lots of fishes,

Kristi and Greg Foster

713-662-3455