Subject: Amendments to Bisti/Bloomfield Contracts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached are the following documents with slight changes and all the numbers 
input:
 1.  Amendment to Compressor Services Agreement (Bloomfield)
 2.  Amendment to Compressor Services Agreement (Bisti)
 3.  Amendment to Operation and Maintenance Agreement (Bloomfield)
 4.  Amendment to Operation and Maintenance Agreement (Bisti)

Please disregard the previous versions and focus on these.   Also attached 
are two side letter agreements which specify the net book value for the 
Compressor Motor Buyout provisions (in the event of termination) under the 
Compressor Services Agreements
 5.  Net Book Value Letter for Bloomfield
 6.  Net Book Value Letter for Bisti

Again,  the plan is to have ECT and TW execute these documents and then 
assign all of these along with the agreements they amend and the power 
contracts to the ECS Compression Company, L.L.C.  Your timely review will be 
appreciated.